Monday 11 February 2013

Old blog, new blog!



Hello everyone...I thought you might like to link to my new blog with Good to Know Recipes ...a Popular UK Cookery Magazine. The blogs are very similar to this one, a recipe linked with a special memory:)  
So far I have written 2 articles for them, one is based on an Australian bake and the second is a treat from the USA.
My head  is full of foodie ideas at the moment, and I am looking forward to experimenting with new recipes each month :)
Check back regularly on this blog to see my how my ideas develop and be the first to see pictures of some perfect well behaved recipe results and some of my disasters too...he he....Enjoy Mx
Here is the link to my magazine blog. 'Maxine Bakes Around The World'
http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/recipes/536228/maxine-bakes-around-the-world

No comments:

Post a Comment